Sweet Birthay Wishes.

This card  was done for the CDAC Anything goes Challenge and I had some fun with this one. I love the image from Sliekj Stamps and it just cried out to be cute and girlie.  The PP is from Fancypants designs 6x6 Beach Babe pad, lace WIP, and flowers are from my stash. The leaves Martha Stewart and Carl punches. The large blue flower in the back nearly ended up in the bin as it has been floating around my desk for ages. Just trimmed the bottom to fit and another thing recycled. The image is coloured with copics and used glossy accents on the cupcakes.


Copics: Mouse: R000, RV21, E70, E77, E74. Cupcakes: RV13, R81, E33, E37.
Ground:  E43, E55, E57. Shadow: YR20. Sprinkles: Sakura Gelly Roll pens in variety of colours.

Comments

  1. Oh what a sweet card! I love how you worked that large flower in instead of throwing it a way. Great job coloring and the glossy accents make those cupcakes look good enough to eat! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Deb

    A Look Through My Eyes

    P.S. I'm, your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge