Birthday Madness.

Birthday Cards

Needed to make four cards this week and I am pleased to say that I managed in three days. I'm not the fasted card maker and I can get distracted web browsing to often. The first is for a special friend for his 60th. The digital image is from Redonkadoodles and I just love their cheeky images. Used my copics and left the card simple to show of the image.


Copics: Skin E50, E51, E53, R20.
Hair: C3, C5, C7.
Cake: E17, E19, E95.
Icing: E000, E11, E41.
Cherries: R46, R89.
Ribbon: B12, B14, B16.
Shadow: B0000

The next three for some special friends that make life so much better for knowing them. 
Two images are coloured with copics and I used SU stamps. On card one I used Stippled Blossoms, stamped flower twice in pink (kaiser), leaves in cottage ivy (memento) then fussy cut one flower and some leaves to add dimension. The patterned paper is from Lily of the Valley 8"x 8" bonnets and bowties pad. Card two I used a flower and the leaves from Secret Garden set, again fussy cutting and placing over the patterned paper from the Looking Glass 61/2 paper pad from Kaiser. The scalloped orange boarder is also from this pad. Sentiments for card one and two from Save the Date Kaiser stamp set. Card three I used Fabulous Florets set also cut out and layered. PP is a scrap found on my desk and the sentiment is from a free set given to me by a friend. Don't know the name of the magazine.

Card one
       

Card two

     

Copics: Flower: YR12, YR14, YR16.
Leaves: G46, Memento cottage green, Black multiliner 0.1

Card three


Copics: Flowers: B000, B12, B14, B16, YR14.
Leaves: G85, G94.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge