Gerda Steiner June/July Challenge

Gerda's  June/July Challenge

Watermelon Kid

Gerda is having a summer break so we have two lovely images for latest challenge. I have coloured both but this is the only one to make it on to a card. Hopefully will get the next one done before the cut off date. Watermelon is such a happy summery image and just screamed to be coloured in bright colours. As we are in winter down here in Australia was nice to think of warm weather. Kept it simple and coloured with my favouites, copics, and am happy with it. The sun is  from a set by Verve  (currently out of stock) but was just  right  for this scene. The sentiment is from the same set. The boy is layered and fussy cut as well as the sun, then mounted with dimensional tape on white card. I then added it to a blue card base.


Copics:
Skin E000,11,13,R20
Hair YR21,E25,35,37,77
Shirt Y06,08,15
Pants B95,97,99
Watermelon G14,28,R000,24,Black Multiliner pen 0.1

  

Comments

  1. This is such a cute Little guy and you colored him great ! Love the CAS style of your Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a card with this image and was looking through the other entries on the challenge page to see which I liked best and they were both yours :-) This one is wonderfully clean and I love your bunny and suitcases...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I despise commenting on Blogger - it never takes my login properly even when I use my Google one. My blog is https://craftyrat.wordpress.com)

      Delete
  3. Very nice image and your card is creative. ;) ♥Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way when you have the chance please come by my blog. I am a digital artist. http://abloginthyme.blogspot.com and I'm a follower too. just found your blog via Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge