ACTSA Claytons Camp ATC Swap

Christmas in July

Snowman ATC

My local stamping group held their stamp camp this month and we always have an ATC swap. Since it's winter down here in Australia the theme was Christmas in July. Didn't have snow here in Canberra but central New South Wales was a winter wonderland for a couple of days. Most unusual as it mainly falls on the alps. I choose to do a snowman and used a stamp from the Stampin up Best of snow set.The trees are an old Hero arts stamp. I had to make 30 so I used my copics to colour them thinking it would be fairly easy. All was going well until one of my copics needed refilling and of course I didn't have that colour and my local shop didn't have it either. Thank goodness for on-line shopping. Added clear Wink of Stella to the snowbanks and glossy accents to the snowman's hat and nose.


Copics:
Snowman: N1,3,YR07.
Scarf: G14,BV04.
Hat: YR12,14,R27.
Trees: E27,29.
Snowbanks: B000,C0,1.
Sky: B0000,000,01.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge