Get Well Wishes

Glad your on the Mend

This card is for a friend that has just had his knee operated on and wont be able to ride his motorbike for a while. He also loves his golf so it was a toss-up what I would put on the card. The bike won and I thought it was time to use these great images I have had for a while and there was no stamping and colouring involved. I cant remember the last time I haven't had some sort of colour on a card. 


The bike is a 3D decoupage though it doesn't show on the photo and the background paper is from an old My Mind's Eye 6x6 Designer Paper Pad called On the Bright Side. Computer generated his nickname and the sentiment, mounted it on a black card base and voila, a quick and easy card.

Comments

  1. Cool! Love the neutral background and how it makes the color of the bike pop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge