Outlawz Freebie Progressive Challenge

Happy Christmas Little Star

The freebie this month is from All Dressed Up and she is adorable. I wasn't going to post my card as everything that can go wrong did for this one. I was planning on using water colouring but printed in out on the ink jet printer on the water colour paper. They really don't mix and even heat setting didn't help. I hate to waste so I decided to use Prisma pencils but have never done it on the watercolour paper. The bumpy paper is really not the best surface, in fact it was hard work getting the pencils to blend but I persevered and I think I finally managed to achieve a reasonable card front. I am definitely going to give it another shot but later. The sentiment is a die from Impression Obsession and the border snowflakes from Couture Creations but it is no longer available. They release so many and it is hard to get older ones. I adhered then to the image and then onto a blue card base. Still not all that happy with it but with Christmas just around the corner it will have to do.

Comments

  1. It happens to me as well, some cards are a struggle from beginning to end, but I'm not usually a quitter:) I think your coloring looks beautiful:)
    Sorry I haven't been visiting as much as I'd like to in December, there are things going on all the time, different events, concerts, parties, birthdays and all the last minute shopping and card making. Not in a stressful way, but it limits my computer time. But I'm still here and will check back in my spare moments of this hectic month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge