Just having fun Colouring

Girl with the red Hair

Had this image from Jenlee at Digistamps4Joy sitting in my images to colour box for awhile and decided to have a play. I admire those ladies that seem to do the most fantastic hair with copics and tired some new colours. Realise I still need a lot of practise but it was fun.  Have a dear friend that is not looking forward to her birthday this month as she thinks she is getting old so this will be for her and hope it will cheer her up. She is younger than me and awesome so I should be the one worrying. The PP is a Stamin Up piece left over from a project, (think it was from a Christmas collection) and the awesome die from Verve was cut from the same colour CS as one of the card mounts. The image is mounted on purple card to match the card base and I added some purple twine, Glossy accents for some shine on the awesome and Wink of Stella on the flowers.


Copics:

Skin: E01,02,11,R08,20.
Hair: YR14,18,21,E08.
Eyes: YG11,13,17.
Flowers: BV0000,02,04,08,25,29.V01,E21.
Leaves: YG: 63,67.
Background: G0000,000,00.



Comments

  1. Oh, I love her red hair! Looks so realistic and shampoo commercial like! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge