Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge

Friends For Ever

I cant believe it has been a month since I last posted on my blog. I know I'm not the greatest at keeping it up to date but things have been in a bit of turmoil here. Just haven't had much time to craft and after three sympathy card I really didn't feel very inspired. They say things come in threes so hope that is true.
Have three projects that have to be done and this is the first.
This turned out fun and was just what I needed. This card was made with the freebie Penguin for this months Gerda Steiner challenge. There is still time if you want to purchase this image and enter the challenge. If you do you will get next months image free and add another lovely digi to your collection. Added some friends for the picnic, you can find the images here, as he looked rather lonely by himself. I coloured the scene with my copics, layered it on yellow card then onto a wood grain PP from a Cre8tiv 6 x 6 mini pad. This was then adhered to a matching yellow card base. The sentiment was computer generated and I mounted the forever for a little dimension. 


Copics:

Penguin: C0,1,3,N1,3,5,7,9,YR16,18.
Kitty: E02,12,13,17,19,R83.
Chick: Y00,04,08,17,YR18.
Basket: E13,15,31,35,55,V99.
Bread: E23,25,27,29.
Grapes: V04,09,99.
Grass: YG11,17,67.
Sky: B0000,00.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge