Outlawz Monthly Freebie Progressive Challenge

Juggling Tiger

This months image is from Gerda Steiner and is this cute image called juggling tiger. Gerda has an amazing range of cute animals in both stamps and digis and they are so easy to colour. I used copics for all of the colouring except the sky. I masked the images with masking liquid and then blended with tumbled glass and stormy sky distress inks. I find I usually get a nice smooth blend if I just take my time. The stump is an old stamp from Whiff of Joy which had only one flower so I stamped 4 more then fussy cut them out and added for some dimension. I finished by adding glossy accents to the balls and the tigers nose after I mounted the coloured panel onto dark blue then a lighter blue card base. The sentiment is computer generated.


Copics:

Tiger: YR00,02,04,18,E43,49.
Balls: BG23,R46,Y18.YR68,BY02.
Stump: E41,43,44,47.
Grass & Leaves: YG21,23,25.
Flowers: Y04,08,E07.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge