ACTStamp Artists Card Challenge.

Happy Birthday Humans

I had so much fun playing with my distress oxide inks making galaxy backgrounds for my ATC this month I had to use some to make a card for the card challenge as well. I used the same stampsets from Gerda Steiner designs and I really love the way this birthday card turned out. Coloured the cute little aliens in bright colours with my copics after I masked the centre one then fussy cut them out.  I needed something to ground them so drew the planet freehand, coloured it and adhered it to the bottom of the galaxy panel.  Attached the birthday banner to the green alien with cord and then attached them both with mounting tape to the panel. This was then fixed to a black card base. The  sentiment and banner are also from the alien invasion set.



Copics:
Green Alien: YG05,07,09.
Pink Alien: RV02,04,06,V000,06,12.
Orange Alien: Y00,YR15,18.
Planet: E000,01,40,41 and brown multi liner.


Comments

  1. This is adorable! I love your coloring of those fun aliens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge