Outlawz Monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge

Spread Your Wings.

This month the Image is designed by Mary Smith for Createful Heart Digis and on the Progressive  Freebie team. It is a lovely image and great to colour. I did have to Google hummingbirds as I had no idea what colours they where and there are a lot. I printed two, coloured one with my copics and just the bird on the second image. Used a Spellbinders circle die to cut it out and then placed a die from Kaiser called circle vines over the top and trimmed it to fit. I made sure the bud and the bird tail were not cut cut so they could hang over the die to give it some dimension. Added the second bird with mounting tape after I fussy cut it out, fixed to a purple card base
and a nice clean and simple card to add to my stash.


Copics: 
Flowers: V04,BV11,13,17,YR68.
Leaves & Stems: G12,14,24,28,29.
Bird: E11,13,44,47,G24,YG41,N9.
Shadow: N1,C0.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the coloring of image and your card design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge