Actsa Monthly ATC 1-4-1 Swap

The Journey

Have been so busy with my daughters move back to Canberra that I just haven't had time to post on the blog. I did get some cards and my ATC done. Here is the ATC. Last month the topic for the monthly ATC was Geography so the theme was wide open. Maps and compasses, travel theme, landscapes images so there was plenty to choose from. I choose a Darkroom door world map background stamp and used the Australian portion for the background that I coloured using distress inks. Stamped the sentiment from the Tim Holtz discontinued Journey set and the postal stamp (unknown) directly onto the background. Stamped the aeroplane (Urban Crafter) and suitcases (Tiddly inks) on scrap card, coloured with Zig markers and fussy cut them out and mounted them with dimensional tape. 

  
The finished ATC

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge