Trying something new

Thursday 28/06/2012  5.44pm

Bought some cheap crayons and thought I should try them out. The colours are very soft and muted but I like the result. I made these two cards at my daughters and the stamps used are from her collection.


 The image and sentiment is from Stampin up and PP is Kaiser.The butterfly border is the cut of piece from a 12x12 PP that was to nice to throw away. The circles dies and border under Butterfly are from spellbinders. It was a doiley die that I cut to fit.



The second card is the same image using different colours. There are only twelve crayons in the pack but for $5.99 you can't expect much. I had fun playing with them and will use them again. The PP was a scrap piece and the sentiment is from Stampin up. Butterfly I have know idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge