Cheeky Birthday Card

Birthday Present

Special Delivery

A very dear friend and a very special person had a birthday last month and when I saw this image from Redonkadoodles called special delivery I just had to make her birthday card with it. It's not every ones cup of tea but she has a great sense of humour and knew she would enjoy it. She did.


I coloured the image with copics but lost the slip of paper with the colours. (Now keep a notebook). I added the banners as it looked abit bare ha.ha.ha,... and love how it turned out.


Comments

  1. Hi, am one of your newest followers! Love all your creations they are wonderful and you color like a champ, thanks for all the inspiration!

    Crafty Hugs
    Chris B
    Http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by. I was going to give up on my blog as it seems to take me for ever to do a post. I guess I will get the hang of it eventually and I really appreciate you dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cosie saw your post on the OUTLAWZ and love your card.......and will become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - LOVE this!!!!! What a fun card! Found you at the Outlawz, and I'm signing up to be your newest follower - hope you will follow my blog, as well!!! CherishEachPreciousDay dot blogstpot dot com I love making new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge