Surprise Challenge

72 Hour Challenge

Gerda has thrown another 72hr challenge and kindly given us this cute free image. Thank you Gerda for your generosity. I added a couple of extra balloons and the happy birthday before printing him out. Have a few birthdays coming up so this will come in handy. Coloured the image with my copics and left it fairly CAS. Used a couple of rectangle dies from Mama Elephant to cut out the image and PP. The paper is a 6x6 pad from Basicgrey called Offbeat. PP is adhered to a blue card base and then the image is added with foam tape. I kept the card pretty CAS and it makes the mouse and balloons pop.


Copics: 
Mouse: N1,3,5,R000 and black Multiliner 0.1 for the whiskers.
Overalls: B12,14,E79.
Balloons: Y04,08,YR000,12,16,YG07,09.
Shadow: BG0000.
Ground: W1,5.

I am also very excited to have been chosen the winner of the last challenge and the prize was 3 digital images of my choosing. Thanks so much Gerda for my prize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge