Water Colouring

Watercolour Pencils

Get well Card

A few days ago I dragged out my old watercolour pencils and I enjoyed it so much I have coloured a few more images. A couple have made it into cards and I forget how soft a feel they give to the cards. The stamps are both from Penny Black and I love the cat. It is perfect for young and old and kids love it. An old Friend is on the mend after a bout of pneumonia so hopefully this will cheer him up. 


Have had the next stamp from Penny Black for ages but never coloured it up.
I love the simplicity of the daises and the other images are all gorgeous. It seems Cas is my thing at the moment and loving the way the cards are turning out. Two cards in one day from start to finish is quick from me. I am on a roll and they just seemed to fall into place with no effort. Hope it stays this way for a while.

Comments

  1. Love these ... Beautiful ... You are a clever and talented lady! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge