Getting older

Happy Birthday Princess

The theme this week at the Outlawz colour challenge is kids/family and as it's my youngest daughters birthday this month it a was perfect choice.
I am still having trouble picturing her as the big 40 when I still think of her as my baby princess. The years just seem to have flown and I am starting to feel old age creeping up. Hubby says you are only as old as you feel and I feel great but that glimpse in the mirror sometimes reminds me that we all have to age. I just want to do it gracefully. The image I choose is Mo Mannings  kisses and love the way it turned out. Copics was my go to medium to colour it with and I left the rest fairly plain and simple. The PP is an old left over piece and the sentiment is computer generated. I have lost my list of markers used but I know the dress was coloured with this combo. RV93,95,99. Not one I have used before but think it will get used more often.

I am entering this in the Bizzy Becs August Challenge.
The Outlawz Friday Colour Challenge.

Comments

  1. Fabulous card, love Mo Manning images too. She is beautifully coloured and great choice of copic colours. Thank you for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge