Outlawz Progressive Challenge

Wishful Asha

I can't believe it's the end of the month and that means my card for the progressive challenge is due. The image for August is this adorable Asha from Make it Crafty that Zoe was so generous in donating. She is from the Meadow Girls Digi Stamp Collection and is sold separately as well. This is the first time I have coloured an image with such flowing hair as I didn't think I had the confidence but it's not as scary as I thought. It just takes time and the old saying is plenty of practice makes it perfect. I need lots and lots of practice. Used my copics and added a greeting from an old Hot of the Press set. The circle dies are from Spellbinders and the Stitched Squares from Simon Says Stamps. The image and PP was taped to green card stock then I used dimensionals to add it to a pink card base. The PP is from and old Pink Paislee pad called Spring Jubilee and I added clear Wink of Stella to the butterfly and flowers.. 

 
Copics: 
Skin: E000,02,R20.
Eyes: B01,14.
Hair: YR21,31,E19.
Dress; RV17,R81,83,B000.
Socks: C0.
Shoes: N7,White Gel Pen.
Flowers: RV17,99,R81.
Butterfly: G00,BV000,BG00,E71.
Dandylion: N1.
Sky: B0000,000.
Grass: YG23,24.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge