Summer Flowers

Outlawz Thursday Challenge

Thinking of You

The twist on the Thursday Outlawz challenge this week was to add flowers. Usually I would add bright colourful flowers but the image was done with water soluble oil pastels and it had a lovely soft look so this was what I went with. The image is an old retired SU set that I don't think I will ever tire off. The sketchy look always looks so nice when water coloured. I think the only piece on this card not old is the lace but it is srill an off cut.. I have so much scrap paper I don't think I will ever manage to use but I am trying. It's fun trying to match it all without cutting up new papers. Even the leaves are from a box of left overs that I keep just in case.


The pastels used I bought for $6 dollars a few years ago at  my local thirft shop and I was surprised that they work as well as they do. There are only 12 in the set but they blend well and are fun for a quick card.


Comments

  1. I'm so glad you got your card entered in Twisted Thursday challenge. I'm so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling good but I do hope you are feeling much better now. I love the stamp set from SU their are so many stamps to the set that are so nice. I love the pastel colors and your flowers are so stunning. Looking forward in seeing your next card. I'm a follower now.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge