Superman

Stay Calm Call Superman

ATC

It's the last Saturday of the month and  I'm of to my stamp group for the afternoon. I used to take lots of craft to do or finish but I finally stopped as it is more of a social event for me. I catch up with friends, buy things I could proberly do without and enjoy the demo's that they have each month. Even the techniques you have tried before but just don't use anymore have you thinking I should do that more often. The one thing I do love is the monthly ATC. Coming from some-one that used to just do scrapbook pages to a card 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 was quite difficult but I love these little mini masterpieces. This months theme is superman, space, rockets etc. and this is my finished piece. The image is from Tiddly Inks and the die is fromTaylored Expressions. The background is brayered using a kaleidacolor ink pad called Blue Breeze. White gel pen used for the stars and the sentiment is computer generated.
The image is coloured with copics, fussy cut then dimentionals used to add it to the ATC. 


Copics:
Skin: E00,11.
Hair: E40,49,79.
Pants/Top: B24,26,Y35,38.
Cape: R29,59.
Boots: R29,59,C9.

Love the way the thoughts in my head actually translated to paper and it turned out so well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday