Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Happy Birthday Smiles

The theme this week is circles and how could you go wrong with a circle card.  Well you can if you don't have something big enough to cut out the large circles. I water coloured these lovely  birds from Penny Black then realised my spellbinders circle dies weren't big enough. Thought I would have to trace around something then hand cut them out when I remembered my old Creative Memories circle cutters. The trouble was it took me ages to find them and I was seriously thinking of starting again when I found them. So much for the quick card I thought I was making. The PP I found, when looking for the cutters, I liked better than the one I had picked out but it must be at least 10 years old and has no name on it so don't know who it's from. The smile stamp is from  Simon Says Stamps and the happy birthday from Winnie & Walter that I combined to make the sentiment. It's a wonder my quick card ever made it to the finish line but I like it.



Comments

  1. Hi Jeanette! That sounds like me when working with my dies.I love working with them. But after all the coloring done, I found that the dies I want to work with doesn't fit the image! Ugh! I'm so glad you were able to find a substitute and finished the card. Otherwise we wouldn't get to admire your beautiful "circle" creation over at Outlawz Monday-Greetings. GRIN. This is the most stunning water-colored birds I've seen Jeanette! You did wonder to these Penny Black bird image.. It's a perfect and beautiful image to "sing" happy birthday to someone. LOVE your complete circle layout! Thanks so much for joining us again Jeanette! Hope to see you next week too for a terrific color theme! Please, come find out what that color is. Have a lovely and blessed rest of your weekend Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a joy to colour these birds and will be back next week. Thanks for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Cosie, I just love colorful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful water coloring, these birds are so pretty. And I love that you made this a circle card, I love circle cards and don't know why I don't make them more often...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge