Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge

I Woof You!

All about dogs is the theme for this weeks challenge as August 26th was National Dog Day. My biggest challenge was what dog to colour. My eldest DD as an adorable old dog that is such a big part of her life that I make lots of doggie cards with her in mind. I decided on this lovely image from Wild Rose Studios called Tilly with Flowers. I have used it so many times as is so versatile so was sorry to hear it is discontinued. They have a beautiful range of cute stamps. The greeting is from an old set from Kraftin' Kimmie called Canine Capers 1. The image is coloured with copics then cut out with the largest stitched square die from Simon Says Stamp  and taped to a pink card base. It would be suitable for so many different occasions.


Copics:

Dog: N1,3,5,7,9.
Roses: R81,85,89.
Leaves: YG03,05,09.
Ground: E70,71,74.
Shadow: BV0000,01

Comments

  1. Hi, Cosie! Could your little puppy be any sweeter? I don't think so! LOVE your coloring technique, with the soft shades popping out the white. Fantastic card! Thank you for your sweet comment about your grocery stores on my blog. It is interesting that many of us feel the same way about our local farmers and ranchers/fishers. I can actually tell a difference in the taste of the fish depending where it was raised (if it was farm-raised). Thanks again! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge