Outlawz Sunday Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday

The challenge this week was to use geometric shapes and I choose the safe old square as this is usually the format I use to make my cards. Nice and simple layout with the flower image cut into squares and then glued to dark grey, slightly larger squares to accent them. I used copic marker C7 to match in with the copics on the flower. Stamped happy birthday from Papertrey Ink and it was done.


Copics:
Flower: N1,3,5,Y13,19,38.
Leaves: YG23,45,G46.
Background: C0,1,3,5.

The image is one I never used and don't know who the artist is. If anyone does please let me know so I can acknowledge them.

Comments

  1. I might borrow this idea sometime, I love the effect of the cut image. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday