Outlawz Sunday Cas Challenge

Make Some Noise

Just a quick post as I had a mad dash to visit my DD Tammy. She lives 4hrs away and she has had a bad week with the news her precious cat has been diagnosed with diabetes. I just wanted to cuddle her and lend my support. Her little fluff ball Lilly is her baby but they think they can get it under control. I had started this card at home and grabbed my copics to finish it if I had time but that didn't happen. Lucky for me this weeks is anything goes so will enter it for that. The digi is from Birdie Brown but she no longer has her shop but still designs for MFT. The sentiment and music are from an old stamp set from Annabelle Stamps. She was an Australian online shop that is no longer in business. It was a shame as she designed some lovely sets. The music note is from a Darkroom Door set.


Copics:
Dog: E51,53,55,57.
Top: BG13,15,49,YR07.
Guitar: G0000,000,00,02,C1,3.
Headphones: N9,7,W5,7.
Ground: E71,74.
Shadow: B0000.

I am back home but will not get much crafting done this coming week as we are heading back up on Wednesday. Tammy's cat needs insulin injections twice a day and a new diet. Hopefully her body will adjust and she may only need one injection or maybe just her special diet. She is home from the vets but Tammy is going on holidays so we are cat sitting. She was going to cancel but has been planning this trip for ages.This is will be an interesting week for us. 

Comments

  1. I've been away on holiday and I'm catching up on what you've been up to while I was away, so many fun and beautiful cards! This is such a cute CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge