Outlawz Thursday Twisted Challenge

Happy Birthday

My second blog post on the same day is just about a record for me. I feel real happy with myself if I manage one but hubby has decided we need a day at the coast so had to get the Thursday challenge done to have it in on time. The twist this week is layers and I love layers. Most of my cards were like this until I discovered Cas cards so enjoyed making this for a dear friends 89th birthday. Vi is such a special person and I can imagine her looking like this when she was young. Used a stamp called Flapper Melody from Crafts and Me and the flowers, another old stamp called Dotted Flowers, from Heroarts that is no longer on their website. Found this lovely old scrap of PP in my stash that I stitched onto a piece of pink CS then adhered the doily from MFT (no longer available) on top and added some green lace. Cut the image out with a spellbinders die and then adhered it to another piece of pink CS and mounted it over the doily with dimensionals. Used dimensionals to add the flowers in the left corner then added the pearls. The image and flowers are coloured with copics and the sentiment is computer generated. Layered it on pink CS and another card is finished.


Copics:
Skin: E50,53,RV14.
Eyes: G0000.
Hair: C0,1.
Dress/Hat/Flower: YG21,23,25,RV14,21.
Pearls: C0.
Flowers: YR21,23,31,YG99.






Comments

  1. Such pretty paper and love your colouring a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely coordinated colors, a touch of summer and a touch of autumn, beautiful image and design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge