60th Happy Birthday Card

Check out my Package

Made this card a couple of weeks ago but had to wait until her birthday to post it. I didn't want to spoil the surprise and she loved it. It was her 60th and as she loved the card I made for her Hubby for his 60th had to do a similar one for her. She is a redhead and I coloured a red haired girl jumping out of a cake for his card. The image I used for her card is called Special Delivery from Redonkadoodles and I cased the sentiment from a card I saw on Pinterest by Collette. Love these cheeky stamps and they are so much fun to colour. I kept the background fairly plain as the image needs to stand out. The PP is from a 6 x 6 pad called Stella and Rose from My Minds Eye. The sentiments were computer generated then placed on the card with the image using mounting tape to give them some dimension.


Copics: 

Skin: E00,02,11,R02,05.
Hair: E40,47,49.
Present & Arrow: BG11,23.
Ribbon: R20,22,24.
Background: BG0000.

I love the images from Redonkadoodles and they have a lovely mixture. They are not all cheeky but I think everyone needs some ckeeky ever now and again.

Comments

  1. Hehe... The sentiment is really cheeky and fun, perfect with this image! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge