ACTSA 1-4-1 ATC Monthly Swap

Dinosaurs

This ATC is for our monthly swap so had to have it done. 
This month the theme was Origins of life - prehistoric -dinosaurs, cavemen, tribal Africa. Plenty to choose from and I finally went with dinosaurs. This triceratops, palm tree and volcano is from Gina K  designs called Dino-mite that I have had for ages and is such a versatile and cute set with great  sentiments.  It is such a shame it is no longer available. I stamped the dinosaur twice, once on watercolour paper then on a scrap piece to use for a mask. I fussy cut the one on the scrap paper, placed it over the image on the watercolour paper, then stamped the volcano and palm tree. I used my distress inks to colour the scene.


This is the second project on my to do list so just one more and I can think about getting ready for my Bali trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge