Outlawz Progressive Freebie Monthly Challenge

Sunflowers

Have been slack this month on my blog but a least I managed to get the monthly challenge card done, just kept forgetting to get it uploaded. Normally it's the last day but I'm 3 days early. For some reason this month has just flown and I can't believe it's three months til Christmas. Need to get a move on with my Christmas cards. The image this month is a beautiful one from Di's Digis and I had fun colouring it with copics. If you haven't checked out the store you are missing out on some adorable images and she also has a fortnightly challenge. The card is Cas but I think it packs a punch. I printed the image twice and after colouring them both with copics, fussy one and added it to the white card with mounting tape. Added the hello with a stamp from Inspired by Stamping, adhered it to a yellow card then to a green card base. Nice and simple.


Copics:

Flowers: Y11,13,19,YR14,15,26,E19, Black Multi Liner 0.03
Leaves: YG11,13,17,67.
Mouse: W01.03.05,R30.
Shadow: C01
For the ground I used a grey pencil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge