Actsa MonthlyTrading Card Swap

One Wild Ride.

It's our monthly stamp group meeting and the ATC challenge is wood/ metal  etc. As I had just finished a card for the crazy4challenges this week using a motorbike I decided to use the same theme for my ATC. A Harley is a large mass of metal and I placed it on a wooden backdrop so really covered all the bases. The stamp, sentiment and tyre tread are from SU's one wild ride set and I stamped them onto the Kaiser wood patterned background. I lightly stamped a Kaiser wood grain stamp over the PP for some more texture. Added two metal brads to the sentiment and sponged some black ink around it and the image then adhered it to the ATC with dimensional tape.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge