The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge

Memories

When I saw the colours for the Tuesday colour challenge this image just popped into my head. Haven't entered it for awhile but had to use the Old Truck from Darkroom Door and it is an old favourite, especially for male cards. The image was stamped on yellow paper then I used my distress inks to colour it up and then prisma pencils for some definition. The same paper was used for the backing and I tore the edge for some contrast, added some twine before adhering it to a black card base. The sentiment is from a kaiser set called True romance. The title doesn't seem to match masculine cards but love that the sentiments give a tile look.


This was such a quick and easy card to make and I think it matches the colour criteria.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge