Di's Digi Designs Challenge

Happy Birthday

My second post today and thought I would enter this card as well into Di's Digi Design challenge as it does have two dies on it.
I have been playing with watercolouring the last couple of weeks and have never tried to colour a no line image so decided it was about time. I used this daffodil dance stamp from Penny Black and stamped it with Antique Linen. Next I just picked some distress inks, smudged them onto a piece of acetate, sprayed them with clean water and started painting. Used a No. 2 and 6 round brush for most of it and a really fine No. 0 for some highlights. Think I will have to try this again. The square die is by Docraft from their ornate frame nesting die set and the tag is called Maviensis from the Hearts Ease Collection by Couture Creations. Added some bakers twine, happy birthday from Darkroom Doors birthday set and used some PP from Basicgrey's Picadilly 6 x 6 collection.


I normally list my colour choices but cleaned up and forgot to write them down.
I used an old Creative Memories fine tipped blue pen for the faux stitching.

I am going to enter this into Di's Digi designs challenge Dies and/or punches.



Comments

  1. So beautiful....Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so pretty, I love your flower image. Thanks so much for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge