Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge

Love at Christmas

Decided to make a Christmas card with this adorable image and love the way it turned out. I nearly didn't make it as I decided to have a break and spend time with friends and family this month. Time just seemed to fly and then Christmas and now nearly New Year. Also had to fit in my 70th birthday on the 16th Dec and our 49th wedding anniversary on the 27th Dec. It's been hectic. 
The card is cas as the image and sentiment says it all. The hat is one of Gerda's and is perfect for this cute bunny. The sentiment is mine and says what Christmas is all about for me. I used copics to colour and printed the sentiment on the computer. Nice and easy.


Copics: 
Bunny: E01,31,35,37.
Hat: R27,37,89,N1,GB000.
Heart: R05,08,12.
Ground: N1,3.



Comments

  1. Hi Cosie! I really love your bunny, and love how you've cleverly popped a Santa hat on him. He's fabulous. I understand your problems with the watercolour printing, and I admit that I cheat. I print the image onto a piece of normal white copy paper, usually as low down on the page as possible so it's at the bottom of the A4 page. I then cut a piece of watercolour card slightly larger than the size I want, and lightly tape it over the top of the image on the copy paper. I then put the copy paper back into the printer and print the image again, so it prints in the same place but this time onto the copy paper. The printer grabs the copy paper better and the thicker watercolour card passes through without a problem. I also find that the ink on laser printers work better with watercolour, because the ink in inkjet printers seems to bleed when I add water for my colouring. However, some people with Epsom printers I use HP) have not found it a problem. I hope this helps you. Let me know how you get on. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the addition of the Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette, your card jumped out at me over on Gerda Steiners challenge. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge